Friday, September 28, 2012

Credits

Image from Pinterest.
Life is amazing. A perfect blend of all colours of the rainbow, adventures, family, friends. Sadness. Euphoria. Work. To be frank, it's a lot. Impossible to sum up in a few words.

Sometimes I tend to get so caught up in the act of trying to achieve something. So caught up that I forget to look back for a while and admire all that I actually already have accomplished. Enjoy all the credits for once. Funny thing is, whenever I do that, it always bring a huge smile to my face. And I realise that happiness is right at my fingertips.

 Here's to life and the achievements I have already made. And for being there today. Cheers.





PS: These last two drawings are from a good friend of mine, Ines. She is a great artist, and I would advise you to visit her blog. It's worth it.

And you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment