So why don't you just quit sitting there, staring at me and do what I know you've always wanted to do. Quit staring at my glossy brown chestnut-brown eyes and give me a hug.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Chestnut-brown eyes
I wish you knew that I'm more than just the chestnut-brown eyes you're staring at. You think that's all there is: eyes that skim through the contents of each day. Go to sleep, wake up and repeat the process once again. I wish you knew that there's more to it than just my chestnut brown eyes.
Subtly, they devour every detail of every day. Every whisper, every stare you make whilst you think I don't notice. I guess not even the smallest breeze could escape without my eyes noticing it. I can read you like a book, interpret every move you make and write Bibles about it.
So why don't you just quit sitting there, staring at me and do what I know you've always wanted to do. Quit staring at my glossy brown chestnut-brown eyes and give me a hug.
So why don't you just quit sitting there, staring at me and do what I know you've always wanted to do. Quit staring at my glossy brown chestnut-brown eyes and give me a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment