Monday, July 16, 2012
International Summer Forum of EYP Germany | Menden '12
It's been hard to keep updating my blog: busy days! But no worries, here I am again with your update of the EYP Summer Forum I recently attended in Menden. How was it? Do you even have to ask? It was amazing! But even that word isn't enough.
Menden is a small town, but don't be fooled by its size. It's bursting of life (of which all the crazy delegates added more tons to) and was the perfect setting for this event. It was my first activity with EYP, and I can tell you now: I'm hooked! I enjoyed everything we did in my committee (International Trade) and the General Assembly was the icing on the cake. Not to mention that our resolutions sailed through the process.
EuroVillage was a funny experience. Each country had to come with traditional food and outfits from their state. Well, you can guess what we bought along with us. Beer, chocolate, wafels with whipped cream... Do I really need to say that everyone was hooked onto our table the entire event?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment