Friday, June 28, 2013

The blogger niche


The past few days this question has been popping into my mind everytime I log onto my dear blog: What am I actually doing this for?

Sounds stupid, but ask many bloggers and they will tell you that answering that question can be a bit of a brain twister sometimes. The blogging world has blossomed into such a colourful and yet eery world over the past few years, that the unique and captivating bloggers are the ones who lead the pack. It's all about the blogger niche. The niche every blogger has to find and mark their own.

When I started off as a blogger, female empowerment was on my agenda. How to do that was the next big obstacle. I resorted to poems and short stories? But just like all living things, there comes a time for evolution. I added a column and began blogging about my other activities I stumbled across the past two years. And now I keep wondering if I am pleasing you, dear readers? Are there certain aspects you miss? Do you have any suggestions? Want to be a guest blogger? Don't hesitate to contact me via my email in the 'Contact' section. Or just drop a comment.


FOLLOW SUITCASE FULLY PACKED

No comments:

Post a Comment