Saturday, April 13, 2013

METALLICA



Those jade eyes are piercing into my soul, a never-healing scar imprinted on my consciousness. 

You snuck in, made yourself at home. Leaving me obsessed in the aftermath. I was left picking up the pieces. But blinded with my obsession, I didn’t notice the gravity of it all. I fell straight into its wide open arms. 

So now that I’ve endured all this pain, can I ask for a favour? Now that I’ve seen both poles of the magnet. Now that all forces of gravity have used up all the power that is left in me.  Now that I’m here using my last breath to ask this:
Please don’t ever come back again. Frankly, it is more of a command than it is a question. You’re as lethal as a glowing, heated-up piece of metal on my skin.


But, just like any rusting metal, you’re just better off thrown away. So, just don’t come back again. Ever. Because every time you do, that never-healing scar imprinted on my consciousness ignites again.

  

FOLLOW SUITCASE FULLY PACKED

No comments:

Post a Comment