Friday, January 11, 2013

To blog is a verb I live by






 Blogging is a great hobby to fill that void that you can have in life. Starting this blog meant I could speak out about all that was nagging at my  mind over female empowerment and my love of poetry and prose. As it all started going even more smoothly, I realized that I felt better sharing my story and changing that wrong mentality of fathers neglecting Girl Children. Not only on this blog, but on my Dutch blog, Droomvanger, too. These blogs have done wonders. 


I will take this opportunity to ‘advertise’ to all those bloggers out there who are interested In guestblogging. I am no fashion or DIY blogger, but I am absolutely open to anything creative, spontaneous and fresh (fashion and DIYblogs are my Friday-night-on-the-couch guilty pleasure!). So all I can say is send those guestposts rolling to suitcasefullypacked@gmail.com. Oh, and spread the word if you please!  

FOLLOW SUITCASE FULLY PACKED

No comments:

Post a Comment