You've been seeing it everywhere, now I'm following suit. Here is my mash of the most popular blog posts on Suitcase Fully Packed, my activities and not-to-forget days in 2012.
Before I start though, I would love to thank you for being such lovely followers the past year (it's not over yet, but it can always be said!). Suitcase Fully Packed would be absolutely nothing without you: the lovely supporters. Please do always feel free to leave a comment or opinion on what I post. After all, you - YES YOU!- are the one who inspires me to make this blog what it is!
1: BACK! My very first post of the year. I started blogging again after a long silence. It was hard finding the rhythm to blog, but after discovering my style and fitting in, it all took off well. Whew!
2: European Youth Conference Denmark (Post 1) and EYC Denmark (Post 2) were some of the most frequently read posts on the blog this year. It was my first time to represent the Flemish youth for such a big occasion, and I remember every golden moment like it was yesterday. Pop over to read all about it.
3: The unconquered girl is the most frequently read blog post of 2012. It was a short story I wrote when I was literally back in Zimbabwe with my mind. The scenes were so vivid in my mind that I had to write them down. Enjoy it!
4: I mustered up all my courage and posted my first cover on YouTube! It was none other than Ordinary People by John Legend. I think its a great song with amazing lyrics and I enjoyed singing it. You can listen to it on YouTube here. Get your ears ready...
5: This poem is an oldie I found in the treasure box. Best friend is a poem dedicated to a good friend of mine. If she's reading this (you know who you are!), I love you!
6: I didn't get to mention much of it on my English blog, but Jongerenpact2020 was a project I got to be a part of. It worked with a group of young people from all around Flanders, who would work on a youth pact with the Minister Pascal Smet on what young people want Flanders to be like in 2020. Amazing times!
7: Here you can find a newspaper article all about what I thought of Jongerenpact2020. Sorry though, it's in Dutch...
8: My third most popular blog post on Suitcase Fully Packed. Confessions of a write- and blogaholic is one of my most spontaneous posts ever. Like ever.
9: Another one I took out of the treasure box: I have a dream is a speech I made in Kaaitheater about my dreams for all young ladies. So sorry, but its in Dutch again.
10: I got the chance to take part in the Youth Ambassadors Summer Institute this summer in Brussels. It was a great project whereby we got to learn to be diplomats and visit cool places like the American Embassy. Read all about it here.
11: Chestnut-brown eyes. A short prose piece.
12: My report on the EYP International Summer Forum in Menden, Germany. A-meh-zing!
13: Savannah stretches as far as the eye can see. Yet another post all inspired by Zimbabwe. Enjoy it.
14: Update on the European Youth Conference in Cyprus. Read all about it here.
15: The first ever World Girl Day! Now that's something to blog about! So I didn't hesitate a hitch, it's all here. PS: We are full of wonder!
16: Well, that's it for now folks. Hope you had a great Christmas filled with joy and laughter, that you spent with the people you love. And as for 2013... well, let's see what it brings. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you are too!
FOLLOW SUITCASE FULLY PACKED






No comments:
Post a Comment