Sunday, April 15, 2012

European Youth Conference ( post 2 )

 
 Apart from coming up with strong recommendations for the conference, we had a lot of fun leisure activities too. I hope I won't make you hungry with the amazing Danish food. Once we got there, what else should we receive but the dress code for the gala ball. Well, everyone thought it was going to be like any other typical gala ball: fancy dress...You fill the rest in. But no, the dress code was casual.
 

But it was a great experience, and I am very happy I could get to represent the Flemish youth there. Exchanging ideas and opinions, it was a perfect week. And the bets thing is, politics and participation aren't scary words anymore. To top all the hard cork of, I get to meet the minister of youth on Wednesday 18 April to talk about diversity and the participation of immigrants. Sounds interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Omg Nozizweeeee sounds like you had an awesome trip! I'm so happy for you! :D Hehe yeah it's me Ines and I have a blogspot too; a sketchblog, that is! Your blog is cool and of course I started following it immediately! :D <3 MISS YOU SO MUCH! Hugs!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes, I had loads of fun! What is the link to your blog? I would loveeeee to follow it! Miss you sooooo much! Wish I could come over and see you! :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. The link to my blog is http://iinessiivi.blogspot.com ! :D That would be sooo awesome if you could come over, now I have my own apartment and everything! Hey but, I'll come to Belgium in the beginning of July!! We'll definitely have to meet up then! <3 xxxx

      Delete