Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Age is just a number...no really!

Yes, I know it is a cliché, but I am going to have to pull it out of the box again. Why? Yesterday evening, I went to our first meeting with a group of people aged between 16 and 25. And it was not just people I was meeting, I met people with dreams, BIG dreams.
We are all going to speech about our dreams in a Spoken World Festival that finds place in December. On the tenth to be specific. So now we are all meeting up to discuss with our coach who is going to be helping us all the way.
So where does age come in? I am the youngest of all the speechers there and I have to say that I enjoyed every minute of it. We all have amazing dreams and I can make a part of that incredible group of young people. It all just goes to prove that anyone can do what they dream of. You can too, if you put yourself out there and let your qualities shine. Don't let them hide behind the mountains.
About the speech, I am not going to spill the beans. Yet. So keep yourself posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment