Firstly, this one is a major eek-moment. I have been longlisted for the 2015 Pen International /New Voices Award. I don't really know what to say, except THANK YOU MOM, for all the support and encouragement. I'm not much of a gusher, so I will let this article do the talking. It's a milestone, and I'm excited.
As you all know, I was elected as the president of the Flemish Youth Council in February. That combined with school doesn't leave much time over for blogging. But I do regularly update the press section on this blog. So you guys can regularly drop over there if you want to catch up. And on all my other accounts where my face is plastered all over the web, aka as my social media accounts,
///
Eindelijk! Een blogpost waarin ik mij niet achter een van mijn gedichten ga verstoppen, maar waarin ik ga vertellen wat er de laatste tijd gebeurd is. Het werd wel tijd...
Om te beginnen: ik ben geselecteerd voor de longlist van zes van de 2015 Pen International/ New Voices Award! Ik weet niet goed wat te zeggen behalve DANKJEWEL MAMA voor alle steun. En lees gerust meer erover hier. Het is een grote mijlpaal, en ik ben in de wolken.
Daarnaast, zoals jullie weten, ik ben begin februari verkozen tot voorzitter van de Vlaamse Jeugdraad. Dat gecombineerd met school, is best wel pittig. Veel tijd om deftig te bloggen blijft er vaak niet over, maar ik update mijn press luikje wel regelmatig. Kijk daar gerust eens voor meer vlotte updates. Of op al mijn andere social media accounts.

No comments:
Post a Comment