Saturday, November 1, 2014

The state of affairs § Stand der dingen



A few weeks ago, I gave a speech for the theatre organisation, Braakland ZheBilding at the event Stand der Dingen. There were ten young speakers who were invited to give a speech. Among the ten were actors, entrepreneurs, painters, politicians... It was a very interesting group, as you can tell. If you fancy, you can get a view on all the speakers here and read all our speeches here too.

Our speeches all had the theme 'the best thing I can contribute to this world'. I'm sorry to all my English readers, its in Dutch. But the essential of my speech was that your presence is the best thing that anyone can give to this world.
'Deep down in your cells, you know the truth. You are exquisite. And yes, you are that powerful.'


              

FOLLOW MOTHER OF NATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment