Thursday, July 3, 2014

Black and white and the spectrum of colour between it



I recently received a copy of my second book feature. If you have been following my blog for a while, you might have read all about my first book feature right here. Well, not so long after that I was contacted by the organisation Demos (I once did a speech for them here), and they asked me to write an opinion about diversity. And so I did. I could get used to this book featuring up here. It resulted in the amazing book 'Niets meer dan gelijkheid' and in English that is 'Nothing more than equality'. My opinion article was titled 'Zwart-wit en de spectrum van kleuren tussenin'. And for you English readers, you can find the translation right in the header:' Black and white and the spectrum of colours between it. Fancy a copy? Click on over here (excuse the excessive linking!)




FOLLOW MOTHER OF NATIONS

FACEBOOK    TWITTER    BLOGLOVIN'   TUMBLR 

No comments:

Post a Comment