Friday, February 1, 2013

My January's been fully packed

 Hello there! So, I am back with a recap of what January has been like for Suitcase Fully Packed.


1: It's been a great beginning to 2013, and I hope yours has been great too!

2: My last post, I N S P I R E D, is all about an amazing, talented, young South African poet, Bothlahle,  who left me absolutely mind blown with her dumbfounding performances for South Africa's Got Talent. You shouldn't miss this!

3: A new year means a lot of reflecting about the past year. I did that in To blog is a verb I live by.

 4: A prose piece about fulfilling those aspirations and not letting others hinder you from it. Read all about it on I just love chasing dreams. That's all

5: Interested in guestblogging for Suitcase Fully Packed? I am no fashion or DIY blogger, but I am absolutely open to anything creative, spontaneous and fresh (fashion and DIYblogs are my Friday-night-on-the-couch guilty pleasure!). So all I can say is send those guestposts rolling to suitcasefullypacked@gmail.com. Oh, and spread the word if you please!  

6: So Suitcase Fully Packed has got this new Facebook 'like' button. On the right hand side of the blog you may look to go a-liking!

As for now, have a great February!  


FOLLOW SUITCASE FULLY PACKED

No comments:

Post a Comment