Friday, December 7, 2012

Poetic Beats and Jams + World Aids Day

Photo from Liesa Olislaegers


A few days ago I was invited to present some poetry of mine at the Poetic Beats and Jams night by Urban Woorden. There were some great artists present too. The likes of Mc Seckou, Kleine Ben en King B, and live graffitti by Happy Campers. The sphere there was amazing! I met some amazing young people with breathtaking passion for their talents. I enjoyed every minute of it. More images of the evening are here.

Photo from Liesa Olislaegers
Photo from Liesa Olislaegers
Photo from Liesa Olislaegers
Photo from Liesa Olislaegers

Another special day that passed a few days ago is World Aids Day (1st of December). This day remains a day that is very important to me. I saw close friends die of AIDS when I was in Zimbabwe, and it is very terrible to see it happen. So to this I say: "Lets get to zero: zero new HIV infections. Zero discrimination. Zero AIDS related deaths". And you can always sport your red ribbon anytime, anywhere. Did you do anything special on this day?



 FOLLOW SUITCASE FULLY PACKED






No comments:

Post a Comment