It’s finally happening! The very first International Day of
the Girl. Did you do anything special to commemorate this day? Some went all
feminist and listened to female artists all day long. I gave you, my lovely followers,
the chance to send me all your comments/thoughts/poetry/prose about this
day. I got an amazing comment from a
good friend of mine, Aymara, who featured in my Abstract memories post.
Hie
best friend in the world!
It’s
really amazing how you can write this all! I am commemorating my World Girl Day
with your story.
I
also want to tell you how lucky I am to have you as my friend. I am always so
proud of you, because you can write so well, and just be yourself and do your
thing.
I
just want to say…
Big
hug and sweet kisses!
Xxx
Your
biggest fan
Aymara
I was
speechless after I read that. Who wouldn’t be? Thank you Aymara!
To
commemorate this day, I also picked out a song to go along with it: Wonder by Naughty Boy ft. Emeli Sande. The lyrics to this song are perfect
for a day like today. Happy World Girl Day! And yes, we are full of Wonder!



No comments:
Post a Comment