Sunday, August 26, 2012
Succumbed
Yes. I have succumbed to it all. To the fact that I have never read a Harry Potter book in my life. Yes (cringe). The biggest crime of any child born after the 90's. But no worries, after watching the biography film of J. K. Rowling, Magic Beyond Words (which is, in my opinion, worth the watch) and having umpteen of lectures about how I was missing out on an essential part of my childhood (according to friends), I have the very first book of J. K. Rowling in hands.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is a great book, and I am very happy I succumbed to those good friends of mine. During the visit to the library, I also stumbled along this great book, The Help by Kathryn Stocket. Good read. Amazing. That's all I can say, it left me speechless.
Besides the book craze, I have also been drawing a bit. Hope you like it!
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment