Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best friend

Found an old poem today from the good old days. I read it and had to smile: it's so sweet! It's dedicated to a sweet friend who totally fits the description! Here we go:




I've never had a friend like you
who stands up for me when I need you to.
You're like a flower that will never fade,
always there whenever I need aid.


You have a smile that warms my heart.
I know our friendship won't fall apart.
No one else is quite like you,
a special person I can look up to.
When the colors of the rainbow are grey,
you come along and brighten up my day.
In need of advice? I turn to you
To you I shall remain honest and true.

You're a person that I can cherish,
like a flower you continue to flourish.
I can't stand to see you cry,
'coz when you're with me
you make my spirits high.

I always enjoy spending time with you,
'coz I know I'll have fun the whole day through.
You're so lovely, so wonderful, all that I need,
I'll never meet anyone like you indeed!  


ps: You can also follow the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SuitcaseFullyPacked

1 comment:

  1. Omg!!! Girlie, it's awesome! ;)

    you wright like the best! <3

    & oooooooooh so sweet the little poem!

    (for me it describes you xoxoxo)

    ReplyDelete